Anyone causing damage is held responsible for it. A personal liability insurance protects you from financial consequences.
What damage can this insurance cover?
- Private liability insurance covers damage to rented or borrowed residential accommodation in buildings (e.g. rented flats).
- Under certain conditions, personal liability insurance also covers damage caused by co-insured children.
- Personal liability insurance protects you up to €15 million for electronic data exchange and Internet use (e.g. forwarding of virus-infected e-mails).
- Personal liability insurance protects you against damage to certain movable assets that you have rented, leased, borrowed or stored.
Who is protected:
- Cyclists, including participation in a cycling race (e.g. triathlon, road rides) or training, provided that the training and participation in the competition is private
- recreational athletes, such as inline skaters
- tenants of an apartment or house