Relocation Agent Hamburg is an agency that aims to be the guardian, helping newcomers with all concerns before, during and after moving to or relocating within the regions of Hamburg, Lübeck, Bremen, Frankfurt Main and Berlin. Our services cover organization, consultation and ongoing support in the search for a place to live, choice of general utility and communication providers, optimum integration of children and official matters, banks and insurance. In addition, we give special focus to the first steps in the new environment to ensure our clients settle in quickly and smoothly.
We look for your long-term support. You will have the opportunity to work on very exciting and diversified tasks, as our customers come from different parts of the world and have different professions. Everyone has their own exciting story.
– Attendance to house viewings with the customer
– Short sightseeing tours in the respective neighborhoods
– Escort to official appointments at local authorities (e. g. Anmeldung)
– Support / translation when completing forms (authorities, utilities, etc.)
The agents receive an extensive briefing about the customers before the appointments.
Our “Relocation Agents” have to speak very good German and English and be reliable and helpful as well as extremely sensitive and understanding. Moving to a foreign country without language skills means a lot of stress for many of our customers. It is very important that our agents always exude absolute calmness in a stressful situation, whether at the authorities or during the viewings.
You should be able to easily adapt to new situations, solve problems independently, work under pressure and connect with others.
From time to time, our “Relocation Agents” give a lift to the customers. Therefore, a driver’s license and insider knowledge of Hamburg are appreciated. This includes tips on local sights and interesting stories about Hamburg.
– Strong organizational skills
– Open and communicative
– Caring and understanding
– Enthusiastic, pragmatic and hands-on approach
– Highly dedicated and motivated
– Cultivated manners and well-groomed appearance
– Very flexible working times
– German (Native / C1 / C2)
– English (B2, C1 or higher)
Any other languages are a plus
Driver’s license (B) will be an advantage
Shall you have a question, please let us know. If we have sparked your interest, please send us a short email introducing yourself in English.